To who it may concern


Apparently, many graduate are jobless but some of them use their smart communication to look a for a job. Some contact their friends, teachers, or former class mate for any type of jobs related to the study. The following is one way that young need to practice; send a letter to an agency or a company to tell them what you are potential in position.



To whom this may concern, 

My name is Long Live and I am currently completing my Fulbright English Teaching Assistant scholarship at ABC College in Kampong Cham. In 2016, I graduated from Loyola University Chicago with my Master's in Social Work. I am reaching out to you because I am interested in working with your agency and have attached my resume for you to review. I have read through your organization's website and could not seem to find any vacancies at this time but thought it would be best to reach out to you directly in case there will be openings in the near future. I would also be able to send additional material if requested to do so. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Long Live
 

Download the sample 


To who it may concern To who it may concern Reviewed by Unknown on August 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.